1. The enrollment for the course is made by filling in the application form (on-line or at the office) and transferring the fee of the course. Paying the fee and receiving a confirmation results in the acceptance of this statute.
2. In case a previously planned group cannot be launched because of insufficient number of participants, the students that had paid the fee will have it reimbursed.
3. Once the course has started, in case the number of participants reduces (to less than 5 people), the School will suggest either another group on the same level, a smaller number of classes or the reimbursement of the paid fee, subtracting the number of classes that the student already had.
FEES AND PAYMENT
1. The price includes:
Polish language lessons
Additional materials (except for a textbook) used in class
Certificate of attendance
Additional classes (Сonversations, workshops)
2. The participants are required to pay for the whole course in advance or to pay in instalments.
– The first instalment ( 400 PLN) should be paid during the registration.
– The remaining amount should be paid on the first day of classes.
3. For the students that join the groups during the semester, the fees are calculated individually.
4. Payments can be made either in cash or to the bank account below: