Preparatory course for the state exam
Preparatory course for the state exam of Polish as a Foreign Language at B1 level
– Are you applying for Polish citizenship?
– Do you need a certificate proving your knowledge of the Polish language?
– Do you want to know what your strengths are and what you should work on?
Preparatory course for the state exam will give you the test skills and the level of Polish that you need to do well on your exam.
We focus on test-taking strategies and highlight the academic Polish skills needed for exam success. The course includes a state exam of Polish as a Foreign Language at B1 level focused on reading, writing, listening and speaking, plus practice exam questions and online simulation tests.
Benefits of participating in our Preparatory course for the state exam :
- You will get acquainted with the exam formula and practice task solving techniques;
- Check your strengths and weaknesses during practical exercises in all areas of the exam, such as reading, listening, comprehension, speaking, grammar and writing;
- Fill in the gaps with the help and practical advice of experienced teachers;
- You can check yourself whilst doing mock exams;
- You will receive individual feedback regarding your language skills.
The advantage of our course is the maximum use of time in the lesson whilst also working on your own at home. An important element will be the written exercises for the written part.
During the course, we use proprietary materials prepared by the school as well as grammar and test textbooks.
Preparatory course for the state exam of Polish:
|Dates / Даты||Level / Уровень||Classes/Занятия|
|30.08 - 30.09||B1||Pon/Śr/Pią 18.30-20.15|
|11.10 - 15.11||B1||Pon/Śr/Pią 18.30-20.15|
Duration: 5 weeks / 30 lecture hours / 15 meetings
Frequency: 3 times a week x 90 min
Classes: Monday / Wednesday/ Friday 15.00-16.30 / 17.00-18.30 or Fri 18.00-21.00 and Sat 10.00 – 13.00
The classes will be adapted to the needs of those interested – from Monday to Friday from 17.00; with the opportunity to study at the weekend.
Number of students in the group: 5-10 persons
Possible level of this course: A2/B1
Included in the Polish courses price are the following:
– the stated number of classroom hours (45 minute periods) course with a qualified Polish teacher
– final exam
– Certificate of attendance
If you have studied Polish before or have basic knowledge, please take our online test to determine your level: TEST.
Please note that course participants will not have student status and will not be given a student ID card.
Course fee: 700 PLN
Registration fee: 100 PLN
The participants are required to pay for the whole course in advance or to pay in installments:
I installment: 450 PLN – paid within 7 days after the registration
II installment: 350 PLN – paid on the first day of the course
The registration fee is paid once with the first registration together with the first installment for the course
For the students that join the groups during the course, the fees are calculated individually.
The price of a textbook (80 PLN) needs to be added to the price of the course. Other learning materials are included in the price.
The final reservation of a spot in a group takes place after the payment has been made.
You can pay by the following methods:
- Bank transfer
Payments can be made to the bank account below.
Details for direct payments made in Poland:
Account owner: SVCOM Sp. z o.o.
Bank name: Bank Millennium S.A.
Account number (PLN): 14 1160 2202 0000 0003 4102 2288
Account number (EUR): 26 1160 2202 0000 0003 4990 7563
Account number (USD): 63 1160 2202 0000 0003 4990 7770
Details for payments made abroad:
Account owner: SVCOM Sp. z o.o.
Bank name: Bank Millennium S.A.
IBAN (PLN): PL 14 1160 2202 0000 0003 4102 2288
IBAN (EUR): PL 26 1160 2202 0000 0003 4990 7563
IBAN (USD): PL 63 1160 2202 0000 0003 4990 7770
All bank fees are to be met by course participants.
HOW TO ENROLL IN A COURSE:
1 – Choose the right course
2 – Fill in a registration form online
3 – Make a payment for the course
COVID – 19:
Due to the risk of COVID – 19, all courses at SVschool are held in small groups, in accordance with the sanitary safety rules. We care about our students and want them to feel safe and comfortable at our school.
If the authorities of the Republic of Poland order the obligatory closure of schools, the classes of the course will be conducted ONLINE at a convenient time for students.
Upon finishing the course our students can pass a Polish language test (concerning topics covered during classes) and receive a Certificate of attendance.
Our skilled and experienced team of specialists in Polish studies is ensured the highest quality of teaching. Our teachers have graduated from Polish philology, specializing in teaching Polish as a foreign language, have long-term experience in teaching Polish as a foreign language.
SVschool Language Center is located right in the heart of the city, well connected by transport to all the most important spots in the city: Warsaw, 10 Koszykowa str.
ORGANIZATION OF THE COURSES
• The enrollment for the course is made by filling in the application form (online or at the office) and transferring the fee of the course.
• The groups are formed by taking into account the language experience, age and individual needs of the participants. To define the language level of the student it is essential to complete a test and go through an interview with a teacher (this does not apply to those who begin the study of the Polish language for the first time).
• In case of need, the School reserves the right to the change of teachers during the course due to important organizational issues.
• The course ends with a test that verifies the progress of each student. A positive result qualifies the student to the next level.
• The students who did not complete the course will not obtain the Course completion Certificate. In a similar case, on the student’s request, the School can sign a certificate of attendance.
• The School does not reimburse any payments for absences.
• The student has the right to terminate the Contract with the observance of the notice period. Information about termination shall be made to the School. The period of notice is 30 (thirty) days for courses lasting less than five months, and 90 (ninety) days for courses lasting more than five months.
• Resignation of the course must be submitted in writing to the school secretariat. The temporary absence of the course participant is not accepted by the school as a resignation and does not exempt the Student from the payment.
We recommend you read the terms and conditions of the SVschool
For more information, feel free to call us: +48 733 933 787, or e-mail your inquiry to email@example.com
The state certificate in Polish as a foreign language is the only state document confirming the proficiency in the Polish language required within the procedure of applying for Polish citizenship.
ATTENTION! It is always worth checking the availability of exam seats in the Examination Centers beforehand. More information about the certificate (
For more information, feel free to call us: 733 933 787, or e-mail your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 5 weeks
- Skill level B1
- Language Polish
- Students 8
- Assessments Yes