Preparatory course for the state exam
Preparatory course for the state exam of Polish as a Foreign Language at B1 level
– Are you applying for Polish citizenship?
– Do you need a certificate proving your knowledge of the Polish language?
– Do you want to know what your strengths are and what you should work on?
Preparatory course for the state exam will give you the test skills and the level of Polish that you need to do well on your exam.
We focus on test-taking strategies and highlight the academic Polish skills needed for exam success. The course includes state exam of Polish as a Foreign Language at B1 level focused reading, writing, listening and speaking, plus practice exam questions and online simulation tests.
Benefits of participating in our course:
- You will get acquainted with the exam formula and practice task solving techniques;
- Check your strengths and weaknesses during practical exercises in all areas of the exam, such as reading, listening, comprehension, speaking, grammar and writing;
- Fill in the gaps with the help and practical advice of experienced teachers;
- You can check yourself whilst doing mock exams;
- You will receive individual feedback regarding your language skills.
The advantage of our course is the maximum use of time in the lesson whilst also working on your own at home. An important element will be the written exercises for the written part.
During the course, we use proprietary materials prepared by the school as well as grammar and test textbooks.
The next preparatory courses start in September and October 2019!
Preparatory course for the state exam of Polish:
|Dates / Даты / Terminy||Level / Уровень / Poziom|
|23.09 - 30.10|
6 weeks/ 6 недель
|21.10 - 14.11|
4 weeks/ 4 недели
Duration: 4-6 weeks / 17 meetings (51 less.hours)
Frequency: 3 times a week x 135 min
The classes will be adapted to the needs of those interested – from Monday to Friday from 17.00; with the opportunity to study at the weekend.
Number of students in the group: 6-10 persons
Possible level of this course: B1
Course fee: 1000 PLN
Registration fee: 100 PLN
The participants are required to pay for the whole course in advance or to pay in instalments:
a) prepayment for the entire course of study + registration fee (1100 PLN) should be paid within 7 days after the registration.
b) in 2 instalments (600 PLN + 500 PLN).
The first instalment, which includes 50% of the course fee + registration fee should be paid within 7 days after the registration.
The remaining amount should be paid in the middle of the course.
For the students that join the groups during the semester, the fees are calculated individually.
The final reservation of spot in a group takes place after the payment has been made.
Payments can be made to the bank account below.
Details for direct payments made in Poland:
Account owner: SVCOM Sp.z o.o.
Bank name: Bank Millennium S.A.
ul. Stanisława Żaryna 2A, 02-593 Warszawa
Account number (PLN): 14 1160 2202 0000 0003 4102 2288
Account number (EUR): 26 1160 2202 0000 0003 4990 7563
Account number (USD): 63 1160 2202 0000 0003 4990 7770
All bank fees are to be met by course participants.
Our skilled and experienced team of specialists in Polish studies is ensured the highest quality of teaching. Our teachers have graduated from the Polish philology, specialising in teaching Polish as a foreign language, have long-term experience in teaching Polish as a foreign language.
SVschool Language Center is located right in the heart of the city, well connected by transport to all the most important spots in the city.
ORGANIZTION OF THE COURSES
• The enrollment for the course is made by filling in the application form (on-line or at the office) and transferring the fee of the course.
• The groups are formed with taking into account the language experience, age and individual needs of the participants. To define the language level of the student it is essential to complete a test and go through an interview with a teacher (this does not apply to those who begin the study of the Polish language for the first time).
• In case of a group consisting of 3 to 5 students, the number of lesson units is reduced (3 lessons per day, instead of 4).
• In case of need, the School reserves the right to the change of teachers during the course due to important organization issues.
• The course ends with a test that verifies the progress of each student. A positive result qualifies the student to the next level.
• The students who did not complete the course will not obtain the Course completion Certificate. In a similar case, on the student’s request the School can sign a certificate of attendance.
• The School does not reimburse any payments for absences.
• The student has the right to terminate the Contract with observance of the notice period. Information about termination shall be made to the School. Term of notice is 1 month.
• Resignation of the course must be submitted in writing to the school secretariat. Temporary absence of the course participant is not accepted by the school as a resignation and does not exempt the Student from the payment.
• In case of the resignation from the course more four weeks before the course begins, the student is fully reimbursed.
We recommend you to read the terms and conditions of the SVschool.
The state certificate in Polish as a foreign language is the only one state document confirming the proficiency in Polish language required within the procedure of applying for Polish citizenship.
- 9-10 March 2019: levels B1, B2 and C1 in a group adjusted to the needs of adults and B1 and B2 in a group adjusted to the needs of children and teenagers;
- 15-16 June 2019: B1, B2 and C1 levels in the group adjusted to the needs of adults and B1 in the group adjusted to the needs of children and teenagers;
- 23-24 November 2019: levels A2, B1, B2, C1 and C2 in a group adjusted to the needs of adults.
- 7-8 March 2020: levels B1, B2 and C1 in a group adjusted to the needs of adults and B2 in a group adjusted to the needs of children and teenagers;
- 6-7 June 2020: levels B1, B2 and C1 in a group adjusted to the needs of adults and B1 and B2 in a group adjusted to the needs of children and teenagers;
- 17-18 October 2020: levels A2, B1, B2, C1 and C2 in a group adjusted to the needs of adults.
ATTENTION! It is always worth checking the availability of exam seats in the Examination Centers beforehand. More information about the certificate (
For more information, feel free to call us: 733 340 181, or e-mail your enquiry to email@example.com
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 51 less.hours
- Skill level B1
- Language Polish
- Students 8
- Assessments Self