Individual Polish lessons
Individual Polish lessons
Individual Polish lessons can be adjusted to your preferences when it comes to the course program, vocabulary, schedule of classes and lesson length. The classes are focused on those language skills which are the most important for you.
Learning on the Individual Polish lessons goes much faster than during a group course. Your teacher doesn’t have to divide attention to other students and concentrates on one student only.
- The course involves the communicative method in which the main emphasis is put on speaking skills.
- All lessons (also for beginners) are taught only in Polish.
- We pay great attention to linguistic correctness, pronunciation and usage of grammatical skills.
- We use textbooks that we have tested and that are liked by our students. Additionally, our teachers add their own interesting materials to the textbook material.
Individual Polish lessons
Сlasses: Flexible schedule of classes
Frequency: 2-3 times a week x 90 min
Place of classes: at school, online ( Zoom, Skype)
Included in the Individual Polish lessons price are the following:
– the stated number of classroom hours (45 minute periods) course with a qualified Polish teacher
– preparation of an individual program
–possibility of canceling and rescheduling the classes
– Certificate of attendance
If you have studied Polish before or have basic knowledge, please take our online test to determine your level: TEST.
You will learn at your own pace and focus on the material important for you. Your teacher will devote the whole lesson time to you, and adjust the material to your preferences, wishes, and abilities. Attention will be also paid to the linguistic correctness, pronunciation, and usage of grammatical structures.
The course involves various methods and techniques, but the greatest attention is paid to communication. Conversations are practiced from the earliest stages of learning by carefully designed exercises, such as simulations, role-plays, and language games. Thanks to spontaneous, stress-free communication, students break the language barrier quickly.
We use textbooks that we have tested and that are liked by our students. Additionally, our teachers add interesting materials.
85 PLN for 45-minute lesson
10 lessons x 45 minutes– 850 PLN
20 lessons x 45 minutes – 1650 PLN
30 lessons x 45 minutes – 2450 PLN
Registration fee: 100 PLN, coursebook 80 PLN
The participants are required to pay for the whole course in advance or to pay in installments.
The registration fee is paid once with the first registration together with the first installment for the course
The price of a textbook (80 PLN) needs to be added to the price of the course. Other learning materials are included in the price.
You can pay by the following methods:
- By card or cash at the school office
- Bank transfer
Details for direct payments made in Poland:
Account owner: Smart Vision School Sp.z o.o.
Bank name: Bank Millennium S.A.
Account number (PLN): 14 1160 2202 0000 0003 4102 2288
IBAN (EUR): PL 26 1160 2202 0000 0003 4990 7563
IBAN (USD): PL 63 1160 2202 0000 0003 4990 7770
All bank fees are to be met by course participants.
HOW TO ENROLL IN A COURSE:
1 – Choose the right course
2 – Fill in a registration form online
3 – Make a payment for the course
COVID – 19:
Due to the risk of COVID – 19, all courses at SVschool are held in accordance with the sanitary safety rules. We care about our students and want them to feel safe and comfortable at our school.
If the authorities of the Republic of Poland order the obligatory closure of schools, the classes of the course will be conducted ONLINE at a convenient time for students.
Upon finishing the course our students can pass a Polish language test (concerning topics covered during classes) and receive a Certificate of attendance.
Our skilled and experienced team of specialists in Polish studies is ensured the highest quality of teaching. Our teachers have graduated from Polish philology, specializing in teaching Polish as a foreign language, have long-term experience in teaching Polish as a foreign language.
SVschool Language Center is located right in the heart of the city, well connected by transport to all the most important spots in the city: Warsaw, 10 Koszykowa str.
ORGANIZATION OF THE COURSES
• The enrollment for the course is made by filling in the application form (online or at the office) and transferring the fee of the course.
• To define the language level of the student it is essential to complete a test and go through an interview with a teacher (this does not apply to those who begin the study of the Polish language for the first time).
• In case of need, the School reserves the right to the change of teachers during the course due to important organizational issues.
• The student who attends individual lessons has the possibility to cancel or change the dates of the classes.
• The change in the schedule should be done during a working day, at least with a 24-hour notice prior to the already planned class, with adequate information sent by e-mail or passed by phone.
• The change of the date of the class must be confirmed by the SVschool Office or the teacher. If the class is not canceled according to the rules, the student will be charged for it.
• If the student is late for classes, his lessons will not be prolonged. The teacher is obliged to wait for the student for 15 minutes (in case of a 45-minute class) unless the student informs the teacher about being late and asks for postponing their lessons. That does not mean, however, that the class will be prolonged.
• The School does not reimburse any payments for absences.
• The student has the right to terminate the Contract with the observance of the notice period. Information about termination shall be made to the School. The period of notice is 30 (thirty) days.
• Resignation of the course must be submitted in writing to the school secretariat. The temporary absence of the course participant is not accepted by the school as a resignation and does not exempt the Student from the payment.
We recommend you read the terms and conditions of the SVschool
For more information, feel free to call us: +48 733 933 787, or e-mail your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Individually
- Skill level All levels
- Language Polish
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes