POLISH FOR CHILDREN
Polish for children – individual classes of Polish for kids aged 5 to 15 years. Interesting, motivating lessons are full of humor strike the right balance between grammar, vocabulary and improving pronunciation and communication skills.
Individual classes for children are designed for:
- children of foreigners, which start polish school and would like to learn speaking in Polish with their native-speaking friends,
children of Poles, which grew up mostly abroad, and now after the return to Poland would like to improve their Polish usage skills,
bilingual children, which use their parent’s languages, and one of them is Polish.
Polish for children – individual classes
Сlasses: Flexible schedule of classes
Frequency: 2-3 times a week x 60/90 min
Place of classes: at school, online ( Zoom, Skype)
Included in the Individual Polish lessons for children price are the following:
– the stated number of classroom hours (45 minute periods) course with a qualified Polish teacher
– preparation of an individual program
– possibility of canceling and rescheduling the classes
– Certificate of attendance
Before your child starts a course, they will have a short conversation with a teacher, based on which they will be assigned to an appropriate group – this applies to children who already speak a little Polish.
At our school, children can “immerse” in Polish, and this is what matters most in the learning process. As fluency in speaking Polish develops, children increase self-confidence and open up to a new language.
95 PLN for 45-minute lesson
10 lessons x 45 minutes– 950 PLN
20 lessons x 45 minutes – 1850 PLN
30 lessons x 45 minutes – 2750 PLN
The participants are required to pay for the whole course in advance or to pay in installments.
The price of a textbook (90 PLN) needs to be added to the price of the course. Other learning materials are included in the price.
You can pay by the following methods:
- By card or cash at the school office
- Bank transfer
Details for direct payments made in Poland:
Account owner: Smart Vision School Sp.z o.o.
Bank name: Bank Millennium S.A.
Account number (PLN): 14 1160 2202 0000 0003 4102 2288
IBAN (EUR): PL 26 1160 2202 0000 0003 4990 7563
IBAN (USD): PL 63 1160 2202 0000 0003 4990 7770
All bank fees are to be met by course participants.
HOW TO ENROLL IN A COURSE:
1 – Choose the right course
2 – Fill in a registration form online
3 – Make a payment for the course
Upon finishing the course our students can pass a Polish language test (concerning topics covered during classes) and receive a Certificate of attendance.
Our skilled and experienced team of specialists in Polish studies is ensured the highest quality of teaching. Our teachers have graduated from Polish philology, specializing in teaching Polish as a foreign language, have long-term experience in teaching Polish as a foreign language.
Smart Vision School is located right in the heart of the city, well connected by transport to all the most important spots in the city: Warsaw, 10 Koszykowa str.
ORGANIZATION OF THE COURSES
• Enrollment for the course is made by filling in the application form (online or at the office) and transferring the fee of the course.
• To define the language level of the student it is essential to complete a test and go through an interview with a teacher (this does not apply to those who begin the study of the Polish language for the first time).
• In case of need, the School reserves the right to change teachers during the course due to important organizational issues.
• The student who attends individual lessons has the possibility to cancel or change the dates of the classes.
• The change in the schedule should be done during a working day, at least with a 24-hour notice prior to the already planned class, with adequate information sent by e-mail or passed by phone.
• The change of the date of the class must be confirmed by the Smart Vision School Office or the teacher. If the class is not canceled according to the rules, the student will be charged for it.
• If the student is late for classes, his lessons will not be prolonged. The teacher is obliged to wait for the student for 15 minutes (in case of a 45-minute class) unless the student informs the teacher about being late and asks for postponing their lessons. That does not mean, however, that the class will be prolonged.
• The School does not reimburse any payments for absences.
• The student has the right to terminate the Contract with the observance of the notice period. Information about termination shall be made to the School. The period of notice is 30 (thirty) days for courses lasting less than five months, and 90 (ninety) days for courses lasting more than five months.
• Resignation of the course must be submitted in writing to the school secretariat. The temporary absence of the course participant is not accepted by the school as a resignation and does not exempt the Student from the payment.
We recommend you read the terms and conditions of the Smart Vision School
For more information, feel free to call us: +48 733 933 787, or e-mail your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Individually
- Skill level All levels
- Language Polish
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes