Online Intensive Polish courses
The Online Intensive Polish courses are ideal option to fit around your busy life. Online group polish course is a live, online language class that allows you to learn at home or in the office, with a native Polish teacher in a small group.
Our Online group Polish courses are for those who:
- Want to interact with others in a social, language learning program
- Prefer learning on a fixed schedule in order to plan ahead, and stay on-track
- Are looking for a cost-effective option
We offer Online group Polish courses with several appointments per week ( prices and dates can be found after registering an account with us) at different levels for beginners and advanced students. If you are just beginning to get used to the Polish language and want to learn about the most important basics for everyday use, our A1.0 and A1 courses are the right choice. If you already have previous knowledge, the courses A2 and B1 are a good choice. Advanced students will be able to deepen and improve their knowledge in B2 and C1 courses. You can use our online placement tests at any time.
- Learn with a live instructor wherever you are
- Get immediate feedback
- Practice online with a group and your lector at a more affordable cost
- Track your progress in real-time
- Small group class size (4 to 8 students)
- Small groups offer greater interaction with your lector and classmates
- Simply log in to the Virtual Classroom, and you’re ready to go
- Online group polish courses are the most cost-effective way to learn Polish with a qualified native teacher.
How Online Intensive Polish courses Work
– To join a live class, each learner can log in to the Virtual Classroom from the computer, tablet or phone.
– Our Virtual Classroom is based on the advanced online Video Conferencing technology.
Online Intensive Polish courses
|25.04||A1.1||Mon -Wed- Fri / Пн - Пт 17.00 - 18.30|
|13.06||A1 A2 B1||Mon -Wed- Fri / Пн - Пт 17.00 - 18.30|
Duration: 5 weeks /30 lecture hours / 15 meetings
Frequency: 3 x 90 min weekly
Classes: Monday – Wednesday – Friday 9.00 – 10.30 / 17.00 – 18.30 / 18.45 – 20.15
Number of students in the group: 5-10 persons
Levels: During the course students complete one sublevel (depending on the beginning level) A1.1, A1.2, A1.3, etc..
Completing one level takes 3 modules:
Level A1 : Module 1 – A1.1; Module 2 – A1.2; Module 3 – A1.3;
Level A2 : Module 1 – A2.1; Module 2 – A2.2; Module 3 – A2.3;
Level B1 : Module 1 – B1.1; Module 2 – B1.2; Module 3 – B1.3;
Level B2 : Module 1 – B2.1; Module 2 – B2.2; Module 3 – B2.3.
Included in the Polish courses price are the following:
– the stated number of classroom hours (45 minute periods) course with a qualified Polish teacher
– final exam
– Certificate of attendance
All four skills are taught (reading, writing, listening and speaking), with particular emphasis being placed on oral communication.
From the first lesson, we teach exclusively in Polish. We immerse you in the language so that you can quickly overcome the language barrier.
Please note that course participants will not have student status and will not be given a student ID card.
Course fee: 800 PLN
The participants are required to pay for the whole course in advance or to pay in installments:
I installment: 400 PLN – paid within 7 days after the registration
II installment: 400 PLN – paid on the first day of the course
For the students that join the groups during the course, the fees are calculated individually.
The price of a textbook (90 PLN) needs to be added to the price of the course. Other learning materials are included in the price.
The final reservation of a spot in a group takes place after the payment has been made.
You can pay by the following methods:
- By card or cash at the school office
- Bank transfer
Details for direct payments made in Poland:
Account owner: Smart Vision School Sp.z o.o.
Bank name: Bank Millennium S.A.
Account number (PLN): 14 1160 2202 0000 0003 4102 2288
IBAN (EUR): PL 26 1160 2202 0000 0003 4990 7563
IBAN (USD): PL 63 1160 2202 0000 0003 4990 7770
All bank fees are to be met by course participants.
HOW TO ENROLL IN A COURSE:
1 – Choose the right course
2 – fill in a registration form online
3 – Make a payment for the course
Upon finishing the course our students can pass a Polish language test (concerning topics covered during classes) and receive a Certificate of attendance.
Our skilled and experienced team of specialists in Polish studies is ensured the highest quality of teaching. Our teachers have graduated from Polish philology, specializing in teaching Polish as a foreign language, have long-term experience in teaching Polish as a foreign language.
ORGANIZATION OF THE COURSES
• The enrollment for the course is made by filling in the application form (online or at the office) and transferring the fee of the course.
• The groups are formed by taking into account the language experience, age and individual needs of the participants. To define the language level of the student it is essential to complete a test and go through an interview with a teacher (this does not apply to those who begin the study of the Polish language for the first time).
• In case of need, the School reserves the right to change teachers during the course due to important organizational issues.
• The course ends with a test that verifies the progress of each student. A positive result qualifies the student to the next level.
• The students who did not complete the course will not obtain the Course completion Certificate. In a similar case, on the student’s request, the School can sign a certificate of attendance.
• The School does not reimburse any payments for absences.
• The student has the right to terminate the Contract with the observance of the notice period. Information about termination shall be made to the School. The period of notice is 30 (thirty) days.
• Resignation of the course must be submitted in writing to the school secretariat. The temporary absence of the course participant is not accepted by the school as a resignation and does not exempt the Student from the payment.
We recommend you read the terms and conditions of the Smart Vision School
For more information, feel free to call us: +48 733 933 787, or e-mail your inquiry to email@example.com
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 5 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language Polish
- Students 8
- Assessments Self