Online group Polish courses
ONLINE GROUP POLISH COURSES
The Online group polish courses are ideal option to fit around your busy life. Online group polish course is a live, online language class that allows you to learn at home or in the office, with a native Polish teacher in a small group.
- • The course involves the communicative method in which the main emphasis is put on speaking skills.
- • All lessons (also for beginners) are taught only in Polish.
- • We pay great attention to linguistic correctness, pronunciation and usage of grammatical skills.
- • We use textbooks that we have tested and that are liked by our students. Additionally, our teachers add their own interesting materials to the textbook material.
Online group Polish courses allow you to learn, interact and socialize in a supportive environment. Small groups offer greater interaction with your instructor and classmates.
Our Online group Polish courses are for those who:
- Want to interact with others in a social, language learning program
- Prefer learning on a fixed schedule in order to plan ahead, and stay on-track
- Are looking for a cost-effective option
We offer Online group Polish courses with several appointments per week ( prices and dates can be found after registering an account with us) at different levels for beginners and advanced students. If you are just beginning to get used to the Polish language and want to learn about the most important basics for everyday use, our A1.0 and A1 courses are the right choice. If you already have previous knowledge, the courses A2 and B1 are a good choice. Advanced students will be able to deepen and improve their knowledge in B2 and C1 courses. You can use our online placement tests at any time.
The maximum number of participants in our online group courses, whether it is only once or several times a week, is 4-8 participants. This way, we ensure that there is enough space for individuality and at the same time guarantee the same language level. Just try it out in a trial lesson, you will see for yourself how good an online group course can be.
Our teachers teach the group classes by videoconference as a classroom: exposing the lesson with the support of whiteboard and its own materials.
To join a live class, each learner can log in to the Virtual Classroom from the computer, tablet or phone. Online group polish courses are, undoubtedly, the most cost-effective way to learn Polish with a qualified native teacher.
Our Virtual Classroom is based on the advanced online Video Conferencing technology. Your teacher will deliver live Polish lessons using a variety of course books, authentic supplementary materials, PowerPoint presentations, video clips, audio segments and custom resources.
Top benefits of our online language classes:
- Learn with a live instructor wherever you are
- Get immediate feedback
- Practice online with a group and your instructor at a more affordable cost
- Track your progress in real-time
- Small group class size (4 to 8 students)
- online learning environment – learn anywhere you have a stable internet connection
How Online group Polish courses Work
Online group Polish course is designed to work perfectly on any device. It really is like a personal classroom that you can access anywhere.
- All you need is a laptop, phone or tablet and a headset with a microphone
- Simply log in to the Virtual Classroom, and you’re ready to go
- 90-minute lessons, each with a clear goal – for progress every time
What you need to attend online classes: laptop, phone or tablet and a headset with a microphone
|2.08||A1.3||Mon, Wed / Пн, Ср
|30.08||A1.1||Mon, Wed / Пн, Ср
17.00 - 18.30 /18.00-19.30
Duration: 2 months / 30 lecture hours / 15 meettings
Frequency: 2 x 90 min weekly
Classes: Monday/ Wednesday or Tuesday/ Thursday 9.00 – 10.30/ 17.00 – 18.30 / 18.40 – 20.10
Number of students in the group: 5-10 persons
Included in the Polish courses price are the following:
– the stated number of classroom hours (45 minute periods) course with a qualified Polish teacher
– final exam
– Certificate of attendance
All four skills are taught (reading, writing, listening and speaking), with particular emphasis being placed on oral communication.
From the first lesson, we teach exclusively in Polish. We immerse you in the language so that you can quickly overcome the language barrier.
Please note that course participants will not have student status and will not be given a student ID card.
Course fee: 650 PLN
Registration fee: 100 PLN
The participants are required to pay for the whole course in advance or to pay in installments:
I installment: 425 PLN – paid within 7 days after the registration
II installment: 325 PLN – paid on the first day of the course
The registration fee is paid once with the first registration together with the first installment for the course
For the students that join the groups during the course, the fees are calculated individually.
The price of a textbook (70 PLN) needs to be added to the price of the course. Other learning materials are included in the price.
The final reservation of a spot in a group takes place after the payment has been made.
You can pay by the following methods:
- Bank transfer
- PayPal or Visa/Mastercard ( online )
Payments can be made to the bank account below.
Details for direct payments made in Poland:
Account owner: SVCOM Sp. z o.o.
Bank name: Bank Millennium S.A.
Account number (PLN): 14 1160 2202 0000 0003 4102 2288
Account number (EUR): 26 1160 2202 0000 0003 4990 7563
Account number (USD): 63 1160 2202 0000 0003 4990 7770
Details for payments made abroad:
Account owner: SVCOM Sp. z o.o.
Bank name: Bank Millennium S.A.
IBAN (PLN): PL 14 1160 2202 0000 0003 4102 2288
IBAN (EUR): PL 26 1160 2202 0000 0003 4990 7563
IBAN (USD): PL 63 1160 2202 0000 0003 4990 7770
All bank fees are to be met by course participants.
PayPal or Visa/Mastercard ( online ) – Payment Visa_Mastercard_PayPal
HOW TO ENROLL IN A COURSE:
1 – Choose the right course
2 – fill in a registration form online
3 – Make a payment for the course
Upon finishing the course our students can pass a Polish language test (concerning topics covered during classes) and receive a Certificate of attendance.
Our skilled and experienced team of specialists in Polish studies is ensured the highest quality of teaching. Our teachers have graduated from Polish philology, specializing in teaching Polish as a foreign language, have long-term experience in teaching Polish as a foreign language.
ORGANIZATION OF THE COURSES
• The enrollment for the course is made by filling in the application form (online or at the office) and transferring the fee of the course.
• The groups are formed by taking into account the language experience, age and individual needs of the participants. To define the language level of the student it is essential to complete a test and go through an interview with a teacher (this does not apply to those who begin the study of the Polish language for the first time).
• In case of need, the School reserves the right to the change of teachers during the course due to important organizational issues.
• The course ends with a test that verifies the progress of each student. A positive result qualifies the student to the next level.
• The students who did not complete the course will not obtain the Course completion Certificate. In a similar case, on the student’s request, the School can sign a certificate of attendance.
• The School does not reimburse any payments for absences.
• The student has the right to terminate the Contract with the observance of the notice period. Information about termination shall be made to the School. The period of notice is 30 (thirty) days for courses lasting less than five months, and 90 (ninety) days for courses lasting more than five months.
• Resignation of the course must be submitted in writing to the school secretariat. The temporary absence of the course participant is not accepted by the school as a resignation and does not exempt the Student from the payment.
We recommend you read the terms and conditions of the SVschool
For more information, feel free to call us: +48 733 933 787, or e-mail your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 months
- Skill level All levels
- Language Polish
- Students 8
- Assessments Yes