Thinking about how to get a residence permit in Poland?
YOU CAN APPLY FOR A RESIDENCE PERMIT ON THE BASIS OF THE YEARLONG POLISH LANGUAGE COURSE AT SVSCHOOL.
How to get a TRP card on the basis of Polish language courses at SVschool?
1. Choose the Yearlong Polish course https://svschool.pl/en/course/yearlong-polish-courses/
2. Fill in the registration form
3. Sign the agreement
4. Pay the down payment
5. Request a document confirming that you are a student of the SVschool Language Center and the course program
6. Submit the necessary documents to the office for foreigners in Warsaw.⠀
Conditions that You have to meet
The application for a permanent residence permit is submitted in person, no later than on the last day of your legal residencein Poland;
You can pick up your residence card in person only;
Your fingerprints will be taken in order to issue your residence card;
Documents should be submitted in Polish in the original or a photocopy along with the original for inspection;
For documents in a foreign language, you should attach a translation into Polish by a sworn translator.
Check which documents you have to present to the Department of Foreigners Affairs of the Mazovian Voivodeship Office:
- 2 copies of the application for a temporary residence permit completed in accordance with the instructions; if aforeigner is younger than 13 years old – 1 copy of the application;
- 4 recent colour photographs, undamaged, size 45×35 mm, made in the last six months on a plain white background, withgood focus, clearly showing the eyes and face from the top of the head to the top of the shoulders; the face should occupy70-80% of the photograph;
- a valid travel document (2 photocopies); if a foreigner is younger than 13 years old – 1 photocopy of a valid traveldocument;
- documents confirming having a place of residence in the territory of Poland
- confirmation of health insurance within the meaning of the Act of 27 August 2004 on health care services provided by public funds or confirmation that the insurer has covered the costs of treatment ( 30 000 Euro) on the territory of the Republic of Poland – valid for at least 3 months from the date of the decision;
- documents proving that the Foreigner has sufficient financial resources to cover his/her living costs (minimum 528 PLN net per month per person in the family or 701 PLN in the case of a single person) and the return journey to the country of origin or residence or the costs of transit to a third country which will grant the entry permit (200 PLN, if the foreigner came from a country neighbouring the Republic of Poland, PLN 500 if the foreigner came from a European Union Member State not neighbouring Poland, or from a Member State of the European Free Trade Agreement, PLN 2500 if the foreigner came from a country other than the above-specified costs of study/learning;
- a certificate about acceptance or continuation of studies, course, education or vocational training granted by the institution providing the training. The certificate should indicate the date of commencement and completion of studies, course, education, training, regime (full-time/non-secondary), field of study, year, semester, level and amount and rules of payment;
- a certificate on the amount of tuition fees for the entire period of education or training, and in the case of degree programmes, for the current academic year and for the following semester issued by the institution providing the programme;
- a certificate indicating how often classes are held (on which days and hours) and the foreigner’s attendance from the beginning of the course to the present;
- the schedule of classes;
- proof of payment for the education which shows the date of payment of tuition fees or part of it (in case of taking or continuing studies, course, paid training)
- in the case of a subsequent application for a temporary residence permit: documents proving the fulfilment of the current purpose of stay on the territory of the Republic of Poland, among others, documents proving the fulfilment of the duties under Article 113 of the Act on Foreigners, i.e. notifying a Voivode about the termination of the reason for the previously granted residence permit.
- administrative fee of 340 PLN11.
Temporary residence permit can be issued for the period of up to 12 months.
We look forward to welcoming you to our school! ⠀
Our address: Warsaw, Koszykowa 10 St., Off. 4 (intercom code 4), 2nd floor.⠀